Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Who Ya Gonna Trust Help You Earn Money Online?

As a member of over 50 traffic exchanges, I have to chuckle every time a new program comes out. Like clockwork, I get 50 messages from 50 different traffic exchange owners trying to get me to join the same program that just launched. I am sure you have experienced this also.

When I first started with traffic exchanges I would see this and get all excited. You see, I thought that if this many people "in the know" were telling me to join, it must be really important. So I would join. What I would always find was another e-book that I never read and a One-Time Offer, that kept popping up, no matter how many times I said "no thanks".

I soon found out that this is the pattern of most traffic exchange owners. They are usually given JV partner status in the new program and in return they agree to try to get everyone on their lists to join. I guess there is no problem with this arrangement, except those owners quickly lost creditability with me when it comes to joining their suggested programs. They suggest any and all because they have such huge lists that they are bound to make money just by typing up an email and sending it out. In most cases they don't pay what you and I do to join and get the upgraded benefits, so why not write a simple email or even less-inventive, they usually just copy and paste one that has been given to them by the new program owner. Easy money for them, but not so cool for you and I who have to get 50 emails each day all promoting "today's" newest launch.

My advice is to choose your mentor's wisely unless you have a huge experimental budget that allows you to earn by expensive trial and error methods. This is why FREE is best for beginners. Earn some money from free programs, then go do some homework and invest to build your online business carefully. TrafficWave and IX Webhosting are awesome programs to invest in and promote because you need these two tools anyway whether they ever earn you a dime. Promote them and they pay for themselves and become additional streams of income. But that is a blog for another day! Bottom line is, earn free money online, then use it to build an online business risk-free!

I try to walk a tightrope with my list. I want to stay in touch, but not bombard the recipients with everything that comes down the pike. I almost always join a program, promote it for awhile and use it myself before I suggest it to anyone on my list. Do I miss the boat sometimes because of this? Yes, perhaps, but it is more important to me to retain your trust by allowing you to retain your cash.

Speaking of cash, you know I love free programs. Cash Pirate is one of my little darlings. I am shocked about how many people have never heard of this one. It is one of those sites that pays you to complete offers and submit emails, etc, but the difference here is that I get such a consistent approval rate with their offers that if I spend a little time there I can cash out almost anytime I want. You only need $4.99 in offers to cash out to PayPal and it takes no time to get there. The money is put into your Paypal account within minutes of cashout. If you are outside of the US and Canada, it is still a cool program to promote and earn 20% of what your referrals earn.

If you need a quick pick-me-up for your Paypal account, check it out here: Cash Pirate
Also, if you get a chance you can check out my proof of payment by going to this site and clicking on The Proof! tab: http://feedyourcashcow.weebly.com/

Just know that I have been really slack the last several months updating it. Although I do have the screenshots of my latest payments from various little free programs. I will be updating the page when I get a chance. For some reason, I just hate working with screen shots!

Have a great day and do not hesitate to email me at abbyray1@gmail.com if you need help or have questions.

Karla Cross
http://www.karlacross.com

To join my mailing list for the best updates on free and low cost ways to earn online, scroll down to the bottom of the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment