Sunday, February 13, 2011

Free at Last, Free at Last!

(republished from http://karlacross.com)

So after two years of trying to unravel the mystery of making money online, 4,000 cups of coffee, and a few extra gray hairs, I packed up my website, moved it over to a new server, redesigned it and changed my entire focus.  My conclusion......Free or almost free money programs, networking with like-minded people and helping newbies who want to earn are where it's at.  At least in this ecomony. 

Everywhere I turn it seems that people need money and they can't afford to spend it to get it.  People are losing their jobs, losing their homes and just generally in bad shape.  Many people have turned to the internet only to lose more money from the promises of instant wealth made over and over again by unscrupulous people hoping to make a buck themselves.  Some of them purposely lie with no visible shred of a conscience.  Others simply join a program that promises they will earn and they unwittingly pass along the hype and exaggeration hoping that someone else will buy into it, so they can get their investment back.  I have been a victim of both.

When all is said and done, I have made the most money from free or almost free programs and I have made the least from programs that I paid to join.  I also realized that I have never had to apologize for referring someone to a free program.  I wish I could say the same for some of the paying programs I have promoted.

I want to have a clear conscience.  It is important to me.  It seems that all of the paying programs eventually change their business model and what once seemed like a good opportunity now seems like a good opportunity only for the program administrator.  Free programs seem to stay pretty consistent.  And hey, if they don't, how can you complain?  You haven't paid anything to earn.

So, with my newly designed website, karlacross.com, I will simply put out links and splash pages that lead people to see what programs I use and what I earn.  This is a NO HYPE ZONE!  I am not going to tell you that you will get rich.  I am not going to tell you that if you follow me you can retire tomorrow or show you pictures of fancy homes or sports cars.  What I will do is be your guide and share all the tips and tricks I know to show you how to earn online with free or almost free programs. 

Now before you start thinking that I am such an angel, giving generously of my free time and asking nothing in return.......pause........    (I actually like you to think that for a minute.) ......ok.  Here's the deal.  Of course, when you join these programs and earn, I make money too.  So in the interest of full disclosure you need to know that when you earn, so do I.  But I am here to help you show others how to do the same, so that you can earn more, too!

My site also includes a few programs that I did pay to join but these are basically tools that I like that I have found can pay for themselves and then some.  Don't ever spend money that you cannot afford to lose.  The road to internet riches is paved with pot holes (and other kind of holes that I won't mention) and nothing is for sure.  However, if you don't spend any money, you can't lose any either. 

Anyway, I am feeling quite relieved.  I never have to exaggerate, make wild claims or overpromise again.  Now you just get the truth, backed up by proof.  If you are not impressed with what you see, come back in another six months because the one constant in my crazy two-year ride is that I keep making money with free programs.  If I had concentrated on the all along, I am confident that I would be much further along.  Now if you will excuse me I am off to remove the grey from my hair that being less than honest has caused.  Do they make Just for Women?


For a look at some of the free programs that I recommend, please go to my website:  http://karlacross.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment